Business Support Center
The WVWTC Business Support Center is designed for businesses and groups in need of facilities and training to get ahead. We offer office, meeting or special event space; video conferencing capabilities, classrooms and an IT lab.
We have two business incubator offices on site for rent. These incubator sites allow new and growing businesses an office space and resources to become successful. Please contact us for availability.
These offices are individual, private, locked rooms. We provide furniture, phone, office equipment use such as photocopier and fax machine, broadband internet, communal kitchen and use of our business center’s board room, classrooms, videoconferencing, and IT lab.
We offer facility rental for businesses and groups that need rooms for events, seminars, training, etc. Our entire facility includes broadband internet access and includes:
- Conference room with boardroom-quality furniture, multimedia and conference call equipment.
- Multipurpose/seminar room for groups up to 100 people with seating and tables, multimedia equipment and separate entrance.
- Two classrooms with seating and tables for 30-50 people and multimedia equipment.
- Computer lab with 12 workstations with business and design software.
- Video conferenecing room with state-of-the art multimedia equipment, desks and chairs.
WVWTC offers professional and career training for businesses and individuals. Classes can be customized to fit your needs and are available at WVWTC, at your home, office or job site. Training courses currently teach both industry specific and non-industry specific skills and certifications:
- Technical skills—Healthcare facility maintenance, wood products lumber grading, coal industry confined space, defensive driving and power industrial truck certification (forklift operation).
- Safety—OSHA 10 General Industry, OSHA 10 Construction, OSHA 30 General Industries and Construction, First aid/CPR/AED, 40 Hour Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER), Defensive Driving (National Safety Council), Power Industrial Truck (Forklift) Training.
- Computer software—Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Dreamweaver, CorelDraw, Microsoft Office products.
- Associate degrees and certifications—Advanced Skills Certification and Higher Education Adult Part-time Student (HEAPS) Grant Workforce Development Program through Pierpont Community & Technical College (PCTC).
- Professional training—Computer software and business practices for communications,
human resources and administrative support.